Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tire Swing

Thanks Bree! I'll have some pictures posted a soon as I can get my dad over here to help.

So we finally got a tire swing in our yard, it's so much fun! But my parents and Max are worried that it will fall down any day now because I tied the knot holding it on. So Max tried to un-do the knot to tie a better one, and he couldn't get it undone! So then Dad tried and he couldn't get it either, so they aren't to worried about that anymore because its completely stuck, ha ha!

I get to go see the midnight premere of eclipse with my Aunt, Mom, and a few friends! I can't Wait!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say, I expect a lot of Twilight plastered all over this blog! Eclipse is going to rock, I can't wait. And your Dad and Max aren't going with you? I'm shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're showing those boys that you don't have to be a scout to tie a decent knot!!! Have fun at 'Eclipse'...let me know if its as good as the book.

    ReplyDelete